Detoxification of your body using coconut oil is one of the best treatments that removes the toxins accumulated in your body. It is undeniably a remarkably effective way to remove damaging bacteria, viruses, fungal infections, and parasites from your body using natural ingredients only.
Coconut oil detoxification is so potent because it builds up and boosts the immune system. These powerful properties are due to its contents. Coconut oil is made up of medium chain triglycerides, but it also contains lauric and caprylic acid, which provides its strong antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
It acts by attacking only harmful bacteria while leaving the friendly bacteria intact, thus contributing to a balanced intestinal flora. Multiple research studies have proven the power of coconut oil to successfully kill yeast and prevents fungal overgrowth.
Other Benefits of Including Coconut Oil in Daily Diet
According to Dr. Fife’s book about the benefits of treatments with coconut oil, ” Coconut Cures: Preventing and Treating Common Health Problems with Coconut”, these are the positive outcomes one should expect when coconut oil is included in a daily diet:
- Balance of intestinal flora
- Protection against viral, bacterial, parasitic, fungal and infections
- Prevention and treatment of Crohn’s disease
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases (stroke, high blood pressure, heart attack)
- Prevention and treatment of degenerative brain diseases such as MS, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s
- Prevention therapy against cancer
- Protecting and restoring joint function
- Lose of excess body fat
- Improvement of thyroid function
- Improvement of skin appearance and tone
- Improvement of blood sugar levels
- Improvement of mental clarity and brain health
- Improvement of digestive functions
- Boosts immune function
- Boosts good cholesterol
- Boosts energy levels
How to Do Coconut Oil Detoxification
- It is highly recommended to purchase only raw organic extra virgin coconut oil.
- Intake of plenty of water during the detoxification process is necessary in order to wash out the parasites and bacteria easier.
- If this is the first time that you are consuming coconut oil, you should start with graduate intake of coconut oil before you start with process of coconut oil detoxification. You should start taking 1/2 or 1 tsp. of coconut oil, 3 times a day. Slowly increase the amount until you get to 1 or 2 tbsp. 3 times a day. Adjustment time should take 2 weeks. When you finish the adjustment process, without feeling of any side effects, you can start the process of coconut oil detoxification.
How to prepare and consume it
It is very simple recipe. You just need to mix the appropriate amount of coconut oil in tepid water and consume it for a period of 3 – 7 days.
You need to consume 10 – 14 tbsp. of coconut oil per day. The recommended dosage is 2 tbsp. every 2 hours during the daytime.
- If you do not like how coconut oil tastes, you can mix it with yogurt (unflavored, unsweetened, organic yogurt).
- For even better results you can consume 4 ounces of coconut meat (fresh), which is rich in fiber and nurtures the friendly bacteria in the digestive intestinal system.