The incapacity of the body to eliminate the waste properly or the excessive production of uric acid leads to overload of uric acid in the organism. The waste passes to the kidneys but it is not eliminated so it spreads in the blood. That way the uric acid accumulates in the body and it crystallizes. The crystallization of the uric acid can cause various health problems that are very serious like arthritis, kidney failure, gout or joint pain.
One thing leads to another. The crystals from the uric acid accumulate around the joint causing an inflammation. If the joint pain isn’t treated immediately and by qualified doctors becomes chronic issue that can lead to the appearance of the gout which on the other hand leads to inflammation of the joint and acute arthritis.
The gout is a metabolic disorder which is caused by the bad metabolism and accumulation of uric acid in the feet. It can cause swelling and sever pain attacks and deposition of chalkstones. The people who suffer from this condition all have elevated levels of uric acid.
This condition is known as hyperuricemia. Good news is that not everybody who suffers from this develops gout.
You can do a lot of things that can help in the elimination of the uric acid. First of all changing your diet and lifestyle can help you achieve this and it will improve your health overall. Avoid food that is bad, food rich with saturated fat, alcohol and processed sugar. Water is crucial for the elimination of the toxins from the body so drink plenty of water. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, sea food, herbal teas and freshly squeezed juices.
Here are some of the natural products that you can take and the tonics you can make if you suffer from gout:
- Baking soda – It’s great for eliminating uric acid. Mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda in 1 cup of water. Drink this mixture every day. If you get sudden attack you can take I teaspoon of baking soda and water.
- Lemon water – The lemon water is used for various health problems. This water makes the environment in the organism alkaline and stops the crystallization of the uric acid. In 20 ml. of warm water add the juice of ½ a lemon. Take this remedy on an empty stomach every morning.
- Apple cider vinegar – The vinegar, just like the lemon juice, helps in the elimination of uric acid. Take 200 ml. water and add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. This remedy is good for treating gout but also for prevention. Take the mixture always before eating.
- Turmeric – Contains curcumin which is good for inflammations and it`s good for the kidneys.
- Pineapple – Contains bromelian which is also good in case of inflammations and has analgesic properties.
- Flax seeds – Reduce the uric acid and have a lot of benefits for your health.
The most important thing of all is eliminating the stress because the stress is number one reason for many health problems.
Source and imagesource: naturalhealthyteam.com