Low carb diet is a diet with less carbs such as bread, pastas, sugar and pastry. But, this diet has good fats, protein and veggies.
Luckily, there are many low carb diets. Studies confirmed that such diets lead to losing weight and health too.
Also, foods seen here have little carbs. Veggies are 0-1 g carbs in serving. Also, for organic and unprocessed meats and seafood are eaten, since processing foods like bacon, ham, jerky, burgers makes more carbs.
And, see the labels of any foods you get.
Beef, chicken, organ meats, duck, veal, turkey, goose, lamb, pork, pork rinds.
- All cheeses
- Heavy cream
Most veggies are 0-1 g carbs per servings
- Fresh herbs
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Chicory veggies (escarole, endive, radicchio)
- Leafy greens (spinach, lettuce, kale, Swiss chard, bok choy, arugula, turnips)
- Hot sauces
- Regular mayo
- Tea (no sugar or honey)
- Herbal teas
- Crystal Light drinks
- Coffee with no sugar or milk
- Have foods of animal origins like meat, dairy, eggs
- Have them until full to avoid other cravings
- Have enough good fats to have more energy
- Remove beverages and sugars
- Have low carb meals when hungry
- Do not count calories
- Skip juices and have water. Also, no-sugar coffee, Seltzer water, plain tea. For best results, get low carb liquids per taste. Water is a primary beverage.
Source and imagesource: dailyhealthkeeper.com