Lemon is the best source for vitamin C and this gives us 64% daily needs in just 100 g serving. Also has phytochemicals like polyphenols and terpenes.
Boil some water, cool it and add the lemon. Have this prior breakfast and get the volatile oils, carbs, potassium, flavonoids, phosphorus, C and B, antioxidants and proteins too.
The juice makes immunity, removes bacteria and viruses and fights infections.
A glass of lemon water makes better digestion, weight loss, alkalinity and balanced pH to fight hunger too.
These are the 15 issues lemon water helps with:
- Healing acne so wash the face with this too
- For weight loss to stop abnormal appetite. The vitamins and enzymes regulate blood sugar and keep healthy weight. Also digestion is better since the pectin fiber stops craving
- Flushing out kidney stones due to potassium for more urine citrate levels and prevention of oxalates.
- Boosting immunity and better lymph health to remove pathogens
- Less gallbladder pain so have this during lunch
- For cold and flu due to vitamin C for the immunity, removal of bacteria and viruses too. Have it all winter long
- Helps for GERD
- Makes nails harder and healthy, so have this daily and remove white nail spots too
- No food borne issues. Have this during travels and trips and prevent poisonings of food.
- For fibromyalgia, also have yoga stretches too
- For inflammation. Lemons remove this and make alkalinity and not acidity
- No sore muscles after workouts.
- Less joint pain and swelling, lemon removes uric acid of the body
- Less alcohol cravings.
- For colitis or imbalance in alkalinity and acidity. Have a glass per day and make normal pH
Source and imagesoure: naturalhealthyteam.com