Parsley is a very beneficial herb. Besides for cooking this herb is very much used in the beauty care products. It regulate the pH levels of the skin, it has whitening effects and fights blackheads and acne.
Almost every one of us has had skin problems like spots on the skin. The spots appear as a result of variation of the production of melanin or as a result of hormonal disorders. They can also appear because of poor protection from sun exposure.
These spots usually are not health problems. In majority of the cases they are only an esthetic problem which can cause discomfort and low self-esteem.
For eliminating this problem there are a lot of cosmetic products, whitening products, creams and lotions which can minimize the appearance of the spots if the products are used regularly.
These cosmetic products can be very effective, but they are really expensive and not everybody can afford to purchase them for regular use.
Fortunately, there are some not so expensive and 100 % natural and very effective formulas which are safe and without side effects.
One of these homemade remedies is the parsley soap. It`s great for exfoliating and whitening the skin, giving the skin uniform tone.
Completely natural parsley soap for reducing blemishes
The parsley soap is very powerful product due to its ingredients. It`s very effective for removing impurities which are responsible for the appearance of dark spots on the skin.
The main ingredient of this herb is widely used in the beauty industry for cosmetic products due to its lightening properties which diminish the skin imperfections.
- It improves the circulation under the skin, optimizing the process of oxygenation that repairs the cells
- The regular use of the soap provides the thick layer dermis with high amounts of antioxidants which inhibit the negative effects of UVA rays and oxidative stress and also prevents cellular wear and premature aging
- The parsley soap regulate the pH levels of the skin and prevents blackheads, acne and other skin issues caused by the excessive fat production
- This product is loaded with high amounts of vitamins C and E. These vitamins stimulate the elastin and collagen production. These 2 elements keep the skin young and firm
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce irritation and symptoms of allergies. Also it prevents changes in color of the face and texture of the skin.
- The phytonutrients have whitening and regenerating effects and after they have been absorbed they reduce the hyperpigmentation of the skin and remove or reduce the dark spots
The recipe for the parsley soap and how to prepare it!
In order to achieve the best results and to get all the clarifying and exfoliating properties of this product you must use only 100% fresh and natural ingredients.
The main purpose of the parsley soap is diminishing blemishes on the skin, but it can also be used for treating sensitive skin, skin diseases and acne.
It works gradually, so you won’t see the desired changes immediately. But in time the skin will become healthier and cleaner.
- 125 ml. or ½ a cup of parsley infusion
- 125 ml. or ½ a cup of green tea infusion
- 20 gr. or 2 tbsp. of milk powder
- 20 gr. or 2 tbsp. of oatmeal
- 50 gr. or 2 tbsp. of organic honey
- 60 gr. or 6 tbsp. of glycerin soap
For the preparation of this parsley soap you will also need mold for soap bar, deep container and wooden spoon.
Firs prepare the infusions by adding 2 -3 tablespoons of fresh leaves in ½ a cup of water, boiling. After it`s slightly cooled down pass the liquid through a colander and put it in a deep container.
Add the milk powder, the honey and the oatmeal.
Mix all the ingredients well with a wooden spoon until you get a homogeneous and creamy paste.
Melt the glycerin soap aside. Remove the melted soap from the heat and add it in the creamy paste that you made.
Put the mixture in the soap molds and leave it until it`s fully solidified.