Prostate inflammation or prostatitis makes stinging, itching during urination, burning feeling and pain in rectum and bladder. This can be cured with home remedies. Also see how to lower inflammation and combat this.
Diet is the key here so eat more natural and less processed to lower inflammation.
How to cure prostate issues naturally? Read more here today and see the signs and causes too.
Food affects inflammation greatly and prostate inflamed has these signs: stinging/burning urination, itching and more.
The common signs are:
- Feeling like urinating too often
- Hard time urinating
- Burning during urination
- Pain in lower abdomen
- Pelvis pain
- Groin pain
- Pain during intercourse or ejaculating
Usually this is due to bacteria or other factors.
For bacteria cases: small organisms make infection and this is seen with urine sample tests. The body’s reaction to this is large prostate.
If not bacterial it makes genital pain too and lasts around 3 months. A test is needed for more details.
Natural cures for large prostate
- Linseed oil- removes inflammation and has omega 3 fats too, but avoid this in case of prostatitis. Add this in food, 2 tbsp for a plate of meal or salad.
- Pumpkin seeds- they have zinc for control of large prostate so have them daily.
- Sodium chlorite- prepare this at home as you see here
- Watermelon- amazing for inflammation of bladder or prostate, can be eaten all day long. Also it cures cystitis.
- Cataplasma cabbage- use the leaves and place them on the needed area for 25 min. this makes comfort and relief.
- Guava- eat 2 guavas daily and resolve the inflammation. Also make leaf infusion so add spoon of them in water and let them sit for a few minutes.
- Corn beards- medicinal, especially the leaf part. Make infusion with handful of the leaves in cup boiling water.
- Chia seeds- put 3 tbsp chia in liter water to soak for the night. Drink a glass of this gel-like liquid.
- Special juice- just get a blender, parsley a bunch, onion and lemon juice. Take this on empty belly to remove inflammation.
- Nettle- for inflamed prostate this is good to reduce urinating at night. Have a few tbsp. daily
- Garlic- amazing cure. If you dislike raw garlic, take supplements in health stores.
- Sinks- have warm baths for good blood flow and less inflammation.
Diet for prostate issues
Along home cures also have a healthy diet so here are the best 5 examples.
- Avoid refined sugar and fast food
- No frying
- No meat and sausages
- No alcohol
- Lots of veggies and fruit
Acupuncture and reflexology too
These are alternative methods for many problems and prostate too. Also this manages emotional issues and physical ones.
Source and imagesource: naturalcarebox.com